Download PDF File
The link to the requested PDF appears below.
|File Name||File Size||Publish Date/Time|
(CLICK TO DOWNLOAD NOW)
|4720918 bytes||Tue Feb 6 2007
8:09:19 PM PT
NYS LitTree's "What Are You Reading" form
What is a PDF document?
PDF stands for "Portable Document Format". This type of file is extremely useful for distributing documents both on and off the Internet. PDFs have the following benefits:
- Free. Creating a PDF from any printable document is free, and so is the reader that opens the PDF files.
- Safe. PDFs cannot contain viruses or worms; they are 100% safe to download and view.
- Compatible. Adobe has distributed the free Adobe Reader for all major platforms -- Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.
- Accurate. All PDFs look and print the same on all PCs; their format is exactly the same, everywhere.
- Fast. Even multiple-page PDF files are relatively small in size, for fast downloading.
In order to open the document above, you'll need to download and install the free Adobe Reader.
Once you have the Adobe Reader, simply click the link above, and the document will open in a new window, ready for viewing and/or printing!